Two newspapers, The great blessed mind controller* says via the Sunday Times that
- male grooming is not for unmarried men
- all jeans styles are in (straight,flared, and drainpipe yada)
- battery produced eggs are bad
- Thousands of Diet recommendations
The Daily Telegraph the next day tells us mortals that we should
- sort out our sexy underwear
- make time for a haircut
- start 1001 diet
When is one supposed to sex chickens ? Incidentally neither same think it is worthwhile to report that Bill O’reilly (from fox**) is a Thug in need of an asbo.
So what have learned – don’t expect critical think from the style pages, if your trying to promote male grooming don’t bother advertise in a Rupert Murdoch newspaper as you know what he really thinks now
So have you sorted out your lingerie ?, after all you have had two months to do it. Come along no lolly gagging now.
* he be Rupert Murdoch **
** his boss and a puppet.