The monkey houses bbq (my blog) gets used a lot in the summer and ours is going a bit rusty inside despite storing it not outside in the winter. The zoo has been looking for a replacement since last year and we finally found one at a good price at the end of August.
It is not the one we thought we would purchase but we are happy with after a few medications and the usual question of the where the hell does that bit go being self assembly.
All the bits where in the right box but the wheel hubcaps had us peering at the instructions being that at that stage it looks 100% complete. The hubcaps are not alloy wheels so i am sure somebody has upgraded* there’s.
It was used that evening and the metal plates where a bit wide where our bananas slipped through and the new bbq did not have a thermometer.
The alpha ape is happy.and despite a few wrong wrong turns it was put together in a couple of hours and worked. Humans are good at bitching about assembly so despite our issues with hubcaps we did not not know how that this was supposed to be hard.