Bananas could not be bothered when upgrading apache (my blog) to load the mobile zoo monkey house site which uses an early jquery mobile and looks wrong.
It never got a wide audience but since i hate mobile html i let it slide. Then one day i found a firefox design view that made it easy diagnose issues in a proper computer.
I patched it to redirect to the same site (so the ssl will work on both, no extra cert, or wildcart cert required) and cleared a few bugs. I still think mobile html sucks and the telephone carriers are kind of idiots.
A newer second mobile site we have seems to still work but ours also needs a freshening up but that is mostly in one file. Maybe next year.