The monkey house here in zoo needed its website changed so i got handed this job and when i ran my perfectly looking site through a validator it had a few issues but those things always do.
Nav roles also brought up a public health warning which i ignored.
The rest where my errors, unclosed div’s, form elements without id=”foo” and of course the odd typo.
In the end i fixed most of the issues but a noscript issue made me question my sanity when the feature which needs a scripting back end told me that it would never run in a noscript environment, i would hope so.
The site still looks the same for all the improvements.
Really it does not look like i did anything, but i did. Honest